Saturday 7 April 2007

Back to the grind


Nice shiny new blog after my old one fell to pieces. Zazen has been a bit sparse recently, just busy doing a load of hours at work, I'll try and get back to it tonight.
Found a cool link today though on Gudo Nishijima's Dogen Sangha blog, I've never really had a good look at them before so it's probably been there for ages. It's a site called Treeleaf Zendo, and it's great. It's exactly what I've been looking for for ages, you see a lot of the time I'm away but even when I am at home there's no decent buddhist groups where I live that I can go and sit with. I mean there are some and I'm not slagging them off, but they're just not me. Obviously if I lived in Bristol I'd be able to the Dogen Sangha lot down there but as I can't this site will be a great alternative. It actually holds zazen online and you can speak via an online video link thing to Jundo Cohen the founder of the Zendo. I've never had a teacher before so it'll be great to get put right on a few things.

No comments: